Mi Mente y Pensamientos

Im growing up, Im going out into this crzy world of ours and facing reality....

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Chuck E Cheeses and Spring Break :D

I went to a Chuck E. Cheeses with my big bro and my nephews last week. They though i was under age!!! I dont know what made the girl think i was under 12, I do not look like im a 12 yr old! I dont know what 12 yr olds she has seen but im 19, maybe it was the fact that i was wearing a purple shirt with a pink butterfly and shoes that had bows on them......hehe....that was freaking hilarious. I had never gone to a chuck e cheeses before and i had fun with my nephews, the only thing thats kind of annoying is that its about an hour and 15 minute drive from where i live....crzy thing to do just to eat pizza, right? not for my bro, just as long as he gets those big smiles on my sobrinos face, hes a happy man.

This past Tuesday I went to the beach with my friends, that was awesome. :D I mean its not the official spring break, but we still had fun cuz it was real calmadito and there wasnt alot of plp. My shoulders hurt alot cuz i was being cabezona and i didnt want to wear sunscreen. :O and now i'm sufriendo del dolor, but i have to tough it out cuz i kind of lied to my parents about going to the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home