Mi Mente y Pensamientos

Im growing up, Im going out into this crzy world of ours and facing reality....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Changes


Alot of things have changed in the last month. ay ay ay where do I begin? I have a new job!!! Yep I quit my last job because I got a better job offer, one thing to keep in mind, I will probably never work retail again!!! I thanked my last employer for the oppurtunity they gave me, gave my two wks notice and left open doors if i wanted to go back again. Know im off working somewhere else where its not to hectic. Its awesome.

I took that big giant leap to cutting my hair!! I had it below my waist and now its shoulder lenght. I regret it, but i guess it was just a sign for me of moving on to bigger and better things and just forgeting about old stuff, grudges and bettering myself. (is bettering a word?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home