Mi Mente y Pensamientos

Im growing up, Im going out into this crzy world of ours and facing reality....

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Well, for one thing, Im happy! Changes have been for the best.

Im going to school after taking a yr off and being cabezona. hehe.

I quit my job, but i have another one.

Once again, im going to be a tia . Yay! I luv my sobrinos, they are my life and i like to spoil them, and run around with them since im not married and dont have any kids. (and not thinking about them anytime soon)

Today, all im going to do for Halloween, is be at my grandmas house and give away candy with my bf. I remember when my mom used to take us out trick or treating. It was awesome. So many memories. tear, tear. Bueno, vamos a ver si no salemos asustados. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home